Saturday 9 May 2015

Some Mother's Day Weekend Specials!

I mentioned the Sew Sisters special this weekend, but I learned that my other sponsors are having some sales too! Woo hoo! Now that's my kind of Mother's Day gift!

Mad About Patchwork - All 10″ squares (layer cakes) have been marked down 20%. And the linen/cotton Mochi dots are marked down 25%. Now thru Sunday May 10.

The Running Stitch - For those in the Ottawa area, the first 25 customers on Saturday, May 9th will receive a VIQ (Very Important Quilter) canvas tote with a $25 purchase.

Fabric Spark

Mystery Fat Quarter Event At Fabric Spark

Canadian National Fabric

spring sale 2015_edited-2

I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...