Thursday 18 September 2014

What's Up, Buttercup?

Have you heard Craftsy's BIG Fall Course Sale is happening now? 50% off ALL online classes until September 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM MT. Once you enroll you can watch your classes anytime, anywhere, forever. Have you checked out Craftsy's latest class additions? I've got my eye on Patsy Thompson's Ultimate Free Motion Quilting course as my next course. FYI, I am an affiliate.

***

I've had a number of local quilters ask me if I was teaching my Modern Free Motion Quilting Sampler on a weekend and I'm happy to say that I am! I'll be teaching it at The Country Quilter, Richmond, Ontario on Saturday, September 27th from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. There are a few spots left so if you are interested, contact The Country Quilter

I'm out and about quite a bit this Fall. Here are some other upcoming speaking and teaching events:

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Let's Talk Modern Quilting Lecture and Trunk Show 
Common Thread Quilt Guild, Ottawa, Ontario

Saturday, October 25, 2014
Modern Free Motion Quilting Sampler
Montreal Modern Quilt Guild, Montreal, Quebec

Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Let's Talk Modern Quilting Lecture and Trunk Show
Arnprior District Quilters Guild, Arnprior, Ontario

Monday, November 10, 2014
Let's Talk Modern Quilting Lecture and Trunk Show
Kemptville Quilters' Guild, Ottawa, Ontario

Saturday, November 29, 2014
Modern Totems Workshop
Ottawa Valley Quilters Guild, Ottawa, Ontario

Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Let's Talk Modern Quilting Lecture and Trunk Show
Limestone Quilters' Guild, Kingston, Ontario

Fun! Fun! Fun!

***

We went to an Ottawa Fury soccer game recently. The new Landsdowne stadium just opened and they only seated people on one side, which gave us a great view of the seats on the other side. Doesn't the seat arrangement look like it could be a cool quilt? You find inspiration in the most unlikely places sometimes...


Have a great Thursday, folks!

4 comments:

  1. I'd so be at one of your classes if I lived in the area. The seats could be a cool quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're going to be busy this fall!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy girl... I can see a Landsdowne quilt in your future...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived closer so I could take a class.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...