Sunday 6 July 2014

Sew Canadian Studio Tour

Summer's a great time for road trips, eh? How about quilty virtual ones? The next best thing! This summer, Mad About Patchwork has organized a sewing studio tour of some Canadian quilt bloggers, including yours truly.

Each Sunday, starting today, two Canadian quilt bloggers will share where they make the magic happen!

Schedule:
July 6th – Patti @ Retired to Quilt and Krista @ Poppyprint
July 13th – Dominique @ The Running Thimble and Cinzia @ Deux Petites Souris
July 20th – Anita @ Daydreams of Quilts and Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts
July 27th – Shena @ Apple Pie Patchwork and Katherine @ Sew Me Something Good
August 3rd – Felicity @ Felicity Quilts and Josée @ The Charming Needle
August 10th – Janet @ What Comes Next and M-R @ Quilt Matters
August 17th – Erica @ Happy Fabric and Jacqui @ Treadle Quilts
August 24th – Leanne @ She Can Quilt and Jaclyn @ Jaclyn Quilts
August 31st – Pam @ Mad About Patchwork and Laura @ Waffle Kisses

You need to get in on the action too! Starting today, you can add a photo of your own space to the linky party. At the end of August, they’ll be drawing one lucky series participant and one lucky linky party participant to win an Ombre Sewing Studio Kit by Sew Fresh Quilts. So get inspired and get sharing!

Here's a sneak peek of my quilt haven:


You'll have to excuse me now -- I'll be checking out Patti and Krista's studios today and then I've got some cleaning to do... ;)

4 comments:

  1. love your jars of scraps and selvages - great idea! I'm looking forward to a summer of inspiring spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I was just thinking I needed a new (prettier) way to store my selvages! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone participate? Love your scrap storage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sneak peak. I hope to check the others as well.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...