Monday 16 January 2012

Modern Block Monday - Pogo Stick

This week's block is Pogo Stick by Jessica Brown. She did hers in teal and green, but going with my black and solids theme, I chose black and red. I'm kind of wishing that I'd chosen two reds to show some variety or depth, but I'm not changing it now when it looks just fine.


Completed Modern Blocks to date:

Next week's block will be Everything Equal by Louise Papas. I've picked out my colours and let's just say that my block is going to look very different than the one in the book.

Linking up to Sew Modern Monday
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations


Happy Monday, all!

7 comments:

  1. What a great block! That would be so much fun in a 'rainbow' quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a Modern Block Bee right now and this is the block that I have chosen! I think it's a great block, yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love red and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and red is cool! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it, it reminds me of a Chinese symbol, and a pause button or some sort of architectural detail. I can't stop looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the red with black! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...